BASE CAMP

To improve my quality of life so that i can improve my family's quality of life.

Thursday 28 January 2010

Well that was a shock!

2 days ago i bought myself a new set of weight watchers scales with a weight limit of 400lb - so they should be able to cope with me! They have just arrived - very excited! These scales are sposed to measure your weight, your body fat, body water, BMI and your bone mass % -  I unpacked them hastily, keen to see how much good i had done over the last few weeks. I was 285lb the last time i weighed myself and i know i have not been perfect but i have put quite a lot of effort in to my diet over the last few weeks so i was expecting a small drop.
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH - I stepped on the scales and was rewarded with a great big 305lb !!!! omg either my old scales were wrong or i have increased by 20lb. I certainly dont feel 20lb heavier, so i think my other scales must be wrong. my other readings were also much higher than i expected

Weight                    305lb 
Body Fat                  48.3
Body Water             37.7
BMI                         50.8 
Bone Mass               6.91

This was not a good feeling. Oh well i  guess it is back to square one again! I still think i have lost weight but i guess i was heavier that i thought i was when i started this time.

No comments: