BASE CAMP

To improve my quality of life so that i can improve my family's quality of life.

Monday 25 January 2010

Day One - Again!

From where I am at the moment things look pretty impossible. I have been trying to succeed in regaining my health and independence now for so many years. But in my heart I think I have given up believing that it will ever happen. Its the usual story - gradual increase in weight to gargantuan proportions and rapid decrease in quality of life. But I really want to prove myself wrong. I have a new life just over the horizon, just waiting for me but you know how hard it is to reach the horizon. But as was pointed out to me last night, if i give up, it definately won't happen. So self belief or not i will try again - I have to  - my kids need me ALIVE.

No comments: