BASE CAMP

To improve my quality of life so that i can improve my family's quality of life.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

So Far So Good!

As it says, so far so good - today is much better and i am in control of myself, but i have a rotten headache. Bought myself a new pair of bathroom scales last night on e-bay. It was a bit of a struggle  as i got outbid a few times, but that was good, i ended up finding the same model of scales for less and free postage. Hopefully they will arrive by the weekend.. They are s'posed to be able to measure my BMI, body fat % and water % as well as my weight,   i hope they are not to rude to me when i get on them!   
Going to the cinema tonight to see Avatar with my family and a friend - really looking forward to it, but how do i avoid the popcorn??? I might just check out how bad popcorn is. Decided we are taking water with us to save on the fizzy drinks option.

No comments: